Saturday, November 29, 2008

Flashback ... To The O.C.

It is not December yet, so technically I'm only 2 months delinquent in posting a blog for the final day at The OC. (My sincerest apologies, Adam.) So, as I try to think back to our last day of our mini-vacation with the Pierces, I remember the cloudy sky, eating well, and the dreadful feeling of "our vacation is over." However, before we left the beach, we drove out to see the wild horses of Assateague. And, I believe that the pictures will reveal descriptions far stronger than I would be able to tell. Enjoy!


Finally, we say goodbye to our good friends and head back to Virginia. Thank you, Pierces! We had a fabulous time crashing your family vacation. Maybe we'll get invited back next year.

No comments:

BBQ Buddies

BBQ Buddies

Easter Eggs

Easter Eggs