Friday, June 27, 2008

Country Feedback

I've heard through the grapevine that my blog post on Saturday regarding the Leesburg Beerfest was disappointingly critical. Initially, I thought ... whatever. Reflecting, however, I have changed my mind. (Not flip-flopping, actually changing my mind.) It wasn't as bad as I reported. It was hot. The music was just so-so. But, we were with our friends and that is the most important thing. Honestly, put us in a cardboard box and we would make the best of it. So, I apologize for my quick judgement. If we our friends were to go back, we would go with.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I didn't think the post was that bad. Seemed clear to me you were happy to be with friends and Eli had fun. And any parent knows that if the kids have fun the parents are satisfied with the event. :-) Miss you guys. Love ya tons!

Eli's Mom said...

Thanks, Melissa. At least someone understands!

BBQ Buddies

BBQ Buddies

Easter Eggs

Easter Eggs